Fishlog is committed to maintaining the quality of products marketed through the FishLog platform, namely by placing a QC team in partner warehouses, ensuring that the temperature of the fish is maintained both in cold storage and to the buyer, working with partners who are certified in accordance with applicable regulations, etc.
Fishlog works with cold storage owner partners so we can help partners to find cold storage as needed.
1. buyer partners: buyer partners can join Fishlog partners through registration on our B2B Marketplace with the following steps:
- on the catalog menu click
- Click Sign Up
- Fill in your name and phone number
- Click next,
- Fill in the OTP code sent to whatsapp,
- Partners can make transactions on B2B Marketplace FishLog
2. supplier partner: Supplier partners can join as FishLog partners by contacting FishLog customer support at 081319221822.
Partners can purchase products through the B2B Marketplace by :
- Sign up in the B2B Marketplace (if you don't have an account yet)
- if you already have an account, log in to the B2B Marketplace,
- select the fish to be purchased (pay attention to the location)
- enter the quantity of fish to be ordered,
- Click cart and the order will go to the cart menu on the top right,
- Click the cart menu then click order,
- Then it will be directly connected to the whatsapp sales area,
- Conduct discussions and negotiations via chat until payment and delivery of goods
Fish commodities that can be marketed on the FishLog B2B Marketplace include: Tuna, kite, skipjack, snapper, milkfish, Barracuda, mackerel, tuna, mackerel, angoli, squid, shrimp, crab, etc
there are filters for category choices, location, and can determine the price range. In the product catalog there is information on fish identity, grade, and location, and partners can request fish that are not in the B2B marketplace catalog.
Yes, Fishlog has an inventory financing program called Fishfin, which is financing for fishery players using inventory as collateral.
Fishlog builds a cold chain ecosystem from upstream to downstream with various stakeholder approaches.
From the supply side there are fish processing factory partners, ship owners, and fishermen, then cold storage partners with the fishlog quality center program where they can access fishlog programs / products such as B2B marketplace, inventory financing, warehouse rental, to the demand side, namely fishery business actors.
Fishlog troops is a term for fishlog employees
Can be through FishLog linkedin or the career menu on the fishLog website
Yes, the information can be accessed via Fishlog linkedin or contact CS FishLog
FishLog academy is one of FishLog's programs which aims to improve the quality of Indonesian human resources in the fisheries sector through training, especially on Quality Control and fisheries business for final students and fresh graduates.
No, FishLog Academy can be followed by graduates from any study program who have an interest in the fisheries business sector.
Join us and be a part of building the fisheries ecosystem in Indonesia!